FREE STUFF!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE STUFF!!!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  preddypree 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Free stuff(!!!!!!): Clown car, Blue floral dress, Cave explorer skirt, Ruby gemlamp, Her serene higness sofa, Eggcellent onesie pajamas, Knitted flower headband, Moonberry marmalade machine, lots of 50kc coins, and two Wacky clay sculptures. Let me know if you want any of it! But you have to tell me your username! My username is friend2day

chillylily

Okay, the Clown Car, Blue Floral Dress, Cave Skirt, Gemlamp, Sofa, Onesie, Moonberry Machine, and the Sculptures are all gone. Sorry if some of you didn’t get what you wanted. But I still have the headband(retired) and TONS of 50 kc coins

chillylily

Sorry schauzer2013, sofas gone. And the Blue floral dress and gemlamp are long gone. Narnian100, WOW! I’ve always wanted to meet you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO much for solving the WWS!!! You are AWESOME!!! And you got the sculpture along with some other things(I sent you a WWS as a thank you for solving it). If you ever need ANYTHING then PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! You’ve done soooo much for everyone by solving the recipe!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

chillylily

Sorry, TexasIndigo(awesome UN!), I gave the skirt to Angel. And the moonberry machine is already gone. Sorry

chillylily

Sorry, Lexy. They’re already gone. Do you want some kc coins?

LexyMonster

Hello,I would love the ruby gem lamp and cave explorer skirt if they are still available! Thanks so much!!! LexyMonster

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.