FREE WSHOP ITEMS and kinzstyle outlet

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE WSHOP ITEMS and kinzstyle outlet

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Whoever needs any kinzstyle outlet or wshop items that arent deluxe i can send you them.  If you need specific ones list them here and i will try to get them for you. Thank you!

Misty900

Hi!If you’re deluxe, can you send me a wite tiger dress? And/or the high cut runner (shoes) thanks! Add me ! I’m MistyPuppy17

Misty900

update :i got the white tiger dress from a good friend! All I need r the high cut runners!~Misty900 :) :) :)

Yes, I have them both! I have sent you a request so i can send them to you ASAP!-calitigertuxedo :)

Hi, I am so sorry but i actually dont have any of those even thought i did. I sent some other cool stuff though. If i get any of those theme items you want i will send them over to you!

Hi chilllily! I have the bed and will friend you and send it asap. If I find i have others of the theme i will send them along. Accept my friend request!-calitigertuxedo, and enjoy it!

amabra

I need purple skinny jeans un: n4e5t9s

I dont have those now, but i will try to get them for you and friend you.

chillylily

Hi! Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me the Deluxe Mocha Swirl Theme items??? I would be sooooo grateful!!!!!!! My UN is friend2day

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.