FULL HULA for White Bunny Ears…..by mislev

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL HULA for White Bunny Ears…..by mislev

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mislev

<p>i really want the ears…..i do have a few other items i could offer but the hula is the best offer…PLMK thanx
    </p>

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:10 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:03 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-24 at 07:48 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-06-24 at 09:01 AM
      i really want the ears…..i do have a few other items i could offer but the hula is the best offer…PLMK thanx

Hi friend! I friended you acouple weeks ago. I am paperdog1234. The bad thing is that I don’t have white ears. Do you need anything else for your hula? I might need it.

hi SAG….as you might know from your forumi thought i was getting the white ears from blue…. i don’t have alot for trading for them so if i traded hula it would have to be for something that would get me white ears.
      the only 2 clothing items i really want are white ears and witch hat…so i don’t really want just anything…
      thanx ill keep you in mind
      mislev

HEY THERE….I SURE HOPE YOU GET WHITE BUNNY EARS….AFTER WHAT BLUE DID TO YOU AND OTHERS I HOPE THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR…IT IS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT…I HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME HERE AS WELL BY SOMEBODY THAT I TRADED WITH BEFORE AND I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE….AWFUL…..GOOD LUCK MISLEV

Hi mislev,

I don’t have bunny ears, but wanted to wish you luck after what happened. I lost my witch hat that way :(

DQ00

loue354

mislev wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:03 PM

i really want the ears…..i do have a few other items i could offer but the hula is the best offer…PLMK thanx

Hi friend! I friended you acouple weeks ago. I am paperdog1234. The bad thing is that I don’t have white ears. Do you need anything else for your hula? I might need it.

hi SAG….as you might know from your forumi thought i was getting the white ears from blue…. i don’t have alot for trading for them so if i traded hula it would have to be for something that would get me white ears.
      the only 2 clothing items i really want are white ears and witch hat…so i don’t really want just anything…
      mislev

HEY THERE….I SURE HOPE YOU GET WHITE BUNNY EARS….AFTER WHAT BLUE DID TO YOU AND OTHERS I HOPE THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR…IT IS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT…I HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME HERE AS WELL BY SOMEBODY THAT I TRADED WITH BEFORE AND I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE….AWFUL…..GOOD LUCK MISLEV

mislev

mislev

mislev

here are other items i have
      apple hat
      full pilot
      lion hat
      dj
      slips
      chpmunk
      infant
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.