FULL VAMPIRESS! ***NEEDED***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL VAMPIRESS! ***NEEDED***

This topic contains 150 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

leopold

I guess ill post a trade list:

WHITE KNIGHT (NO SHOES NEEDS VERY GOOD OFFER)
    WZ
    ORANGE ARMY
    PUMPKIN CAR
    BLUE MOON LAGOON

PLMK IF YOU NEED THESE

Hannah412

She hasn’t sent me anything she said, everyone. Please be careful.

ferretfriend

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-18 at 09:20 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 08:33 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-18 at 05:41 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:58 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:48 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:27 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 03:51 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-18 at 02:27 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:26 PM
      Does anyone still want it???

Hi I want one of your costumes, but you need to send first. I see you are getting tons of stuff and not sending. How about that. I can give you gemsters, girl and boy tree house, any promo and any priceless for the costume. LMK If you will be willing to send first. You can find me on a lot of forums or ask almost anyone. I am totally honest, are you? DF

I am honest I sent to them and well what’s your un I have asked other people and I guess I can trust you…. what’s your un?

i also need vampiress and if u really have 4 can i have one? i will trade u full rock outfit! my user is 4555056

ok… sure!

actually…. I don’t want rock out fit any more
      here’s what I really want…
      wings
      spins
      slides
      retired
      If you give me wings or spins…. full outfit
      if you give me slides or retired….. 2 parts of outfit

You got the stuff i sent, didn’t you? because you invited me to your house afterward and your pony was wearing rock jacket and torn, That’s what I sent. I just want proof that you got it.

I actually go those from trading….hehe….

iliridiab, i hate to burst your bubble but didn’t you say that you COULDN’T trade?? first you said you felt uncomfortable. then you said there was a lock on your door. and now you’re saying you’ve been trading all along?? Guys.. this is bluestella all over again…
      ~AQUA

Okay, Aqua, first, a quick correction. I was never wanting to trade for vampiress, so i sent a ‘friendly gift’.

Second, you are absolutely correct in this post. After I sent my ‘friendly gift’ Iliridab sent me a note that said, “Meet me in webkinz world tomorrow afternoon!” I didn’t think she would have sent me a note if she hadn’t gotten a package, because one we can’t talk in KC+ to get to know each other bcause she “Can’t use the trading room”, and two, I don’t know her at all. Then she invited me to her house. I CLEARLY saw the rock jacket and torn, No joke. That’s exactly what I sent.

Iliridab, what was the third item I sent?

friendly1

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:32 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 10:23 AM
      My username is iliridab and since I have 2 FULL outfits they are still for trade… I am hoping to get some shuts so since I already traded one outfit I have 2 left for any 2 people

You said you still have four left. If I hear you sent them I will send some stuff to you for vampiress. I have shuts and rock jacket. My username is kitkat3133 and I will add you. Please save one for me ;)
      Kitkat

Kit Kat,
      Please remember no one has gotten anything back for their items! I would hate to see you loose stuff.

Friendly1

iliridab

no you didn’t

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 08:33 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-18 at 05:41 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:58 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:48 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:27 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 03:51 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-18 at 02:27 PM

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:26 PM
      Does anyone still want it???

Hi I want one of your costumes, but you need to send first. I see you are getting tons of stuff and not sending. How about that. I can give you gemsters, girl and boy tree house, any promo and any priceless for the costume. LMK If you will be willing to send first. You can find me on a lot of forums or ask almost anyone. I am totally honest, are you? DF

I am honest I sent to them and well what’s your un I have asked other people and I guess I can trust you…. what’s your un?

i also need vampiress and if u really have 4 can i have one? i will trade u full rock outfit! my user is 4555056

ok… sure!

actually…. I don’t want rock out fit any more
      here’s what I really want…
      wings
      spins
      slides
      retired
      If you give me wings or spins…. full outfit
      if you give me slides or retired….. 2 parts of outfit

You got the stuff i sent, didn’t you? because you invited me to your house afterward and your pony was wearing rock jacket and torn, That’s what I sent. I just want proof that you got it.

I actually go those from trading….hehe….

iliridiab, i hate to burst your bubble but didn’t you say that you COULDN’T trade?? first you said you felt uncomfortable. then you said there was a lock on your door. and now you’re saying you’ve been trading all along?? Guys.. this is bluestella all over again…
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.