FULL VAMPIRESS! ***NEEDED***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL VAMPIRESS! ***NEEDED***

This topic contains 150 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

leopold

I guess ill post a trade list:

WHITE KNIGHT (NO SHOES NEEDS VERY GOOD OFFER)
    WZ
    ORANGE ARMY
    PUMPKIN CAR
    BLUE MOON LAGOON

PLMK IF YOU NEED THESE

ferretfriend

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-17 at 09:42 AM

I have full vampiress, veil dress and shoes. any shuts? rock? torn? rare clothing? retired? slides? you know? anything like that and by the way I have no access to trading rooms, once you send 3 of the wanted items, I will send vampiress and an extra something. BUT if you send me just shuts, I will send you full vampiress. ok?

Are you on my friends list? I’m bierstadt! I sent a few extras I had.

bailey101010

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-17 at 09:42 AM

I have full vampiress, veil dress and shoes. any shuts? rock? torn? rare clothing? retired? slides? you know? anything like that and by the way I have no access to trading rooms, once you send 3 of the wanted items, I will send vampiress and an extra something. BUT if you send me just shuts, I will send you full vampiress. ok?

I have been looking for you everywhere! I have shuts and will trade for full vampiress. Add me at Bailey101010. And once you reply back i will send first ok? And you can have access to the trading room. Just click my friends and press join my friend.

iliridab

kitkat3133

Leopard: if you can’t make a trade or you got vampiress can I be next in line?

Kitkat

Hey there Leopold!! I’m very interested in your hide-n-go barrow but I don’t have any vampiress….

Any other wants for it?
      LMK!
      thanks

~~cassie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.