**FUN CHALLENGES **

Home Forums Pets – Archives **FUN CHALLENGES **

This topic contains 46 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ijgb2012 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

ijgb2012

I think it would be really fun to do challenges together as a group! So all you need to do is: *You must have webkinz world. *If you want to join this club/group then just say I want to join(or something like that) *If you want to make a challenge then please post/share it down here! Please Join! :D

ijgb2012

OK…no one really decided to do the challenge. So I will just draw names that joined **FUN CHALLENGES**

Narnian100

I will join and my user is Narnian100

ijgb2012

DolphinRidder2 Yes! Of course you can join!

ijgb2012

The challenge were you become admin…I decided that is to hard,so now just type your user name and I will draw names from a hat…however does the challenge will have to put there user name by march 15. If I am running late then you will have more time…but the challenge ends when I annornse the winner

forest85

I made a new outfit!! on my hopping bunny. Howlin hoody vest, white linen pants, silver braided belt, dapper casual hat, black winter buckle boots, and white hollywood sunglasses. the belt isnt really necessary but it adds some sparkle. :) forest85

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.