FUN IN THE SUN PROMO FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FUN IN THE SUN PROMO FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

<p>Im looking for the topaz and pink gemsters, enchanted loch, blue moon lagoon, and thats it:) Lmks
    </p>

bailey101010

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-05 at 03:07 PM

Bailey- Wait are you offering the beach ball outfit? I have one so do you think you could offer something else? Do you have any other priceless? LMK!

Hmmm how about the hotdog promo?
      You might have to add….i also have shuts, rock jacket, x ray glasses, rock boots and lots of psi.

nutty_buddy

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-04 at 11:39 PM

Im looking for the topaz and pink gemsters, enchanted loch, blue moon lagoon, and thats it:) Lmks

Bailey

I have the lightning lagoon so I will trade you the blue moon lagoon for the beach ball dress, how does that sound? I will just get another moon fox when it comes back lol I know you want that psi so badly LOL!

LMK

NB

adama123

Bailey- Wait are you offering the beach ball outfit? I have one so do you think you could offer something else? Do you have any other priceless? LMK!

NB- Sorry, don’t mean to bother you here or take up bailey’s forum but was just wondering when you might have time to make a list of Estore? Would love to wrap up this trade for the Aquaritarium. LMK, thanks. :)*AIW

nutty_buddy

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-05 at 11:50 AM

NB
      Please send your end as soon as you can.

TFrogs

I will be logging in around 4pm kinz time, I will send as soon as I log on :P!!!

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.