Fun room and clothing design challenges!! :)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fun room and clothing design challenges!! :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  luckynumber7 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Wegotdot

Hi everyone this is my first forum!! So every week, I’ll post a new challenge. This weeks is: Design a winter casual, night-on-the-town outfit for an Alley Cat. Use regular (not deluxe) clothing for the Kinzstyle Outfit. Hope someone participates! Thanks! :)

Wegotdot

Thanks for posting! That sounds awesome! That is a great idea to submit your own challenges!

finleygirl

O.K here we go. Smoked sundress, big blue bow, flip flops, and hollywood sunglasses. Try this one. A party outfit for a girl Husky. Friend me I’m finleygirl. §FinleyGirl§

Wegotdot

Hi somebody try this: Party outfit for a tree frog. must be hip and it is an outdoor pool party

Wegotdot

That’s so cute!!!!!!!!! Great job! :)

OK so this is my very first try at clothing design so it might not be very good I wear allot of white and cream lace, Plaid ruffles, Dark wash denim, and black, navy, red, green and blue and (a little touch of purple sometimes) I will do pink and stuff too in muted shades. Well anyway as you can most likely get is my style is preppy. So this is most likely not your style and I understand that but please give this design a chance. Mod Jacket, White Jeans (why no white pants after labor day? well I do that but it makes no sense) Marshmellow ear muffs and Rhinstone Flats.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.