GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

SummerRays2

Hey Sally, I just tried my code for the Zed Zippy outfit (the body part) and I have the wrong code. The shoes and the hat worked, but not the body. Any chance you can give me the code? This is what I have for the code: . Thanks, SummerRays!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com — Customer Service can verify the code for you.

Hey Mandee Webkinz, if you see this, I just wanted to say thank you so much for trading with me in the Trading Room!! The new giftbox items are so awesome! :) Also, I wanted to apologize once again for not being able to find a third item to trade; I am so sorry! D: I was looking for a specific rare item I had, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.. I feel so embarrassed! XP I was wondering, could I possibly friend you on WW, so I can send it to you? Sorry again! :{

zeldalegend

Are there any specific rules to follow if you have multiple accounts? Are you allowed to play games, collect prizes, do dailies (from the activity page) and make kinzcash on both accounts, or just your “main” account?

bubbashuka

@zeldalegend, No, there isn’t. I know someone on WKN (Webkinz Newz) Who, I think, has over 30 accounts! I have 2, and I can do all the things I can do on my main account. Just make sure you’re not a free member. :)

straity

how do you use the money coins? why will the card games in the arcade not load?

halo8717

Go to the W-Shop and click on “sell items” then drag coins into the sell spaces, then click on sell and you will get Kinzcash added to your account

straity

Thanks that is simple. I think knew one time but my member is bad.

santo123

Sell at the W-Shop.

Hi! I know you must get this a lot but why don’t the televisions in Webkinz rooms turn on anymore? Whenever I click them nothing happens. I’ve heard many others are having the same problem as I am.

santo123

No clue and it bothers me too. They used to work. I’d like this answer too please.

sally
        Key Master

That feature has not yet returned since we switched to Webkinz X. We haven’t forgotten about them, though, and we’ve got something cool planned for them!

Comments are closed.