GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nettne2

11/30/17- where do i find the list of solved Food recipes? I made the deep sea barnacle bagel today. i was wondering if it had already been solved?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rinoav

If you solve a previously unsolved recipe, then you will be awarded a trophy. @nettne2

debreed

I have not been able to play any games on Webkinz newz for sometime….months. I have tried both Safari and Chome…neither make a difference. I pick a card game to play and all I see is LOADING….Help…I miss playing.

fans44

In treasure hunt, I am having problems finding (Peek-A-Newz, Monthly Meal clue with all the pages). I have checked all over. Please help. fans44

fans44

I cannot find the clue in treasure hunt Peek-A-Newz, Monthly Meal find the clue page. Tried on 12/1, 12/2 and then yesterday took me right there so I was able to continue. But today, again no luck. Something not working right. fans44-please help.

fans44

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

If you have Google Chrome, click the lock button near the top of the screen and where it says “Secure”. Then you will see the word, “Flash”, a little more than half way down the page, it then say “Always allow on this site.” You might have to reload the web page though to get Flash to work. Good luck. Let me know if you need help.

puppies4me

Sally, maybe I should have contacted you a while ago today. I don’t know. It is 4:55pm Black Friday. The 50% off Deluxe code is NOT working! I tried several times throughout the day.I really need 2 Deluxe codes to put on any accout!!! I left a message on the eStore hotline hours ago. I emailed webkinzsupport@ganz,com. I emailed ganzestorecs@ganz.com. I can’t do anything else. Please help if you can. I’m desperate!

TaffyKitty12

Ah, I can definitely relate! I was really hoping to get the 50% off deluxe membership deal this past Friday, but unfortunately, I too was unable to… due to a constant error message that I’d get whenever I was done submitting the billing info. I emailed them last Friday, and finally got a response today, but… I guess it wasn’t exactly what I hoped for. While I am glad that they answered my email, they said that I’d have to call them for further help. Well, unfortunately, I probably won’t be doing that… I am not over 18, so I can’t make the call myself, and my dad (who’d have to be the one to do it, since he knows more about Webkinz than my mom) doesn’t even come home from his job until after the hours for customer service are over…. and he’s usually just busy in general, so I can pretty much drop the idea of calling them. I guess I’ll just have to wait till next year… hopefully everything will work then :P In the meantime, we’ll just have to buy the memberships for full price, I suppose.

Ghostgirl708

Ok, i need help. My old account was archived, and i wanted to play on it, i slightly remembered my login details, but i know the email it was on. is there any way to get it back with the email? because i probably had like 100 pets and i dont wanna lose them :(

slmarkey02

I redeemed the Chef Gazpacho Sandwich maker, but I never got it!

slmarkey02

Nevermind I have it!

Comments are closed.