GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

webbie114

When are you going to update amazing world for Christmas?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

So my friend and I are trying to go to one another’s house. For whatever reason, it’s not allowing me to send an invite. Both of our phones are on the same color, we’re both online at the same time, and are both sitting in our respective houses. What could be going wrong?

rinoav

Hi @Whitewerewolf98! This is an old feature of Webkinz that no longer works anymore. The Webkinz Team is working to bring it back in the near future.

LeoGrimm

When I logged into Webkinz today it said there were printable Christmas cards and a message from the mayor, but when I click the “Let’s see” or “Find out” buttons, it takes me to an error message, saying the page can’t be found.

nettne2

just go to webkinz newz directly you will see the topics then just click on the one your looking for. most of the time you will get that error message when you try to go to a topic through the game. I cant do any activities with ADs ON. WW wont load when I tried to visit the reindeer it took 8 Minutes From Log In to Actually Clicking on Reindeer then it Froze the Game and I had to close screens. I didnt try to feed pet or anything else.

baba1icious

hi! i’m having a problem with the ganzworld arcade. none of the games load for me. regardless of what game i click on all i get is “loading…” but it never does :( any suggestions? thanks!

netge

I find it won’t work in Google so I play Webkinz in Google and do the Ganzworld Arcade in Firefox. Hopefully it will work for you. It used to work ok on Google then stopped a couple of months ago.

nettne2

I have to use chrome and turn ad blocker on to collect ad item, then off to do anything else in WW. firefox doesnt work at all and I actually havent found any other to work for webkinz either. now we cant even get it mobile it says google thing doesnt work & because it messed up cel too not allowed to use mobile.

How long does it take for comments to be moderated?

rinoav

This goes for non-Holiday weeks. If you reply on a weekend, your comment will be moderated Monday morning. Comments made during working hours on weekdays will usually be moderated somewhere around one or two hours after posting (Eastern Time), but posts made during the late afternoon or evening will be checked the following morning. I hope this helps! @Bookwormforever

Comments are closed.