GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

oldkinzlover

Why do I sometimes get a “Campaign Expired
      We’re Sorry! This campaign has expired. Check the Contest List to see active campaigns and contests!
      You can only redeem this prize once a day!” when I haven’t gotten the prize for the day? This happens frequently.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

puppies4me

@oldkinzlover, I found out by trial and error that when the “once a day” actually means ‘”once per 24 hrs”. For example: if you won a peek-a news at 10:00pm Friday, then you won’t be eligible to win another until roughly 10:00pm Saturday. So, would get that “Campaign Expired” notice if you tried, say at 4:00pm, even though you hadn’t won a prize that day. By ‘roughly’ I men that I have been able to win around 23 hrs. apart. Good Luck!

netge

The new January Deluxe Monthly Challenge has get 100 Kinzcash in the Pizza game, but the bit next to it says 140 needed, please could you change to 100, as I assume we will need 140 to complete it otherwise. Thanks

Did anyone try to renew their yearly deluxe memebership today? I did and when i went to my account it was saying it hadnt been renewed! No points, no pet and no new item! But yet the money is already gone out of my account!! I am freaking out, did this happen to anyone else?

krzy65

I also renewed my deluxe membership but did not receive any points, pet or items? what is going on? Please help?????

ginnylea

How do I unsubscribe from email notice from forum

sally
        Key Master

Click on your username next to your comment to look at your profile. Then click on Subscriptions. You can then unsubscribe from topics.

Pokekinz

Uh, when I was trying to feed my pet some almonds, I accidentally dragged the apple farmer bag clothing item over instead, and it disappeared as if he ate it. Help?

sally
        Key Master

It’s a belt :) Your pet is wearing it. Open up the Dress Your Pet interface. You can then drag it back into your dock.

Pokekinz

OH thank you :’D I didn’t expect that too happen because I was at the Arcade and I just dragged it to his… Uh, you know, bigger avatar. I didn’t realize you could dress your pet that way now, ahah

Comments are closed.