GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

DoodleGirl09

Is the African Chimpanzee contest still going until the end of the month as usual? I can’t find where to enter because it seems to have disappeared.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ellie1953

Ganz, I won the ski slopes wallpaper from the cookies but in a large room the top half with the ski lift is missing, in a medium room you can see part of the ski lift, it only fits in a small room. Will this stay that way or can it be fix to fit a large room? Thanks

Webkinz is lagging and freezing on our family laptop ( an Aspire E 15). We have enabled Flash and it is up to date, but it keeps telling us to allow Flash which dosent help. it works at first, about a few minutes after logging on it freezes. I have a very large Webkinz house and tried selling and moving things but it dosent work. i have to keep logging in, freezing, and logging out to play webkinz’s most simple games.

auntiecarla

Is there a trophy for Lunch Letters? If so, what are the criteria for winning the trophy?

cqq66

Thank you, Sally! I see the Kinzville Valley Home in the Kinzville Map section :)

Comments are closed.