GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

baba1icious

hi! i’ve not been able to play in the arcade all week. whenever i try go games.ganzworld.com i get an error message that the page can’t load. is it my computer or the site?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

It is the site. I have tried three different browsers every day for over a week and still it won’t work. I did post to ask when it would be fixed, over a week ago, but did not see a reply. They have new items on sale and I’d like to be able to get enough cash to buy them. I enjoy playing in the Arcade so would like to see it back.

Tertulia

I had been having the same problem. I really enjoyed the games. I liked saving up points for prizes. I hope they come back soon.

PEBBLES1973

Try useing Google Chrome.

netge

GanzWorld Arcade wasn’t working yesterday and isn’t working today. I have tried it in several different browsers, but no luck. Are you updating it or is it just broken? Please advise. Thanks

netge

Also the Clubhouse is causing my both accounts to crash when I try to go in, can’t get into it at all today.

I am having the same problem. At least the clubhouse got fixed for me today tho :) But I still can’t get into GanzWorld Arcade :( Ho hum hope it’s fixed soon if that’s the problem.

lilydog05

Okay, this isn’t really a “I need help” question, but who here was part of Webkinz before there where memberships?Just curious.

netge

I was, I started back in 2008 and have played practically every day since I became a member. I have two accounts.

nash1113

I was wondering, have they stopped adding extra Kinzcash to your account when you have 10 hearts filled? when im playing in the arcade it used to add extra depending how many hearts i had filled, now nothing. Please help

Mreeha

How do you make a forun or topic? Help please!

Comments are closed.