GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

RedLynx55

Hello!! I am very new to this and I have a question about starting a garden? I am not sure where to go to ask for help, how to start a garden or anything, PLEASE help!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

markg97

Hi RedLynx55, I can help you with your Gardening problems let me know (I have four so I think I can answer it). See you around W.W.

RedLynx55

Hi, and Thank you markg97 for trying to help, I have a neighbor who has been playing for awhile and she helped me I love the gardens!! i only have 3 for right now tho!! lol Thank you for responding!!

markg97

Hi RedLynx55, Glad you got your gardening problems solved. Have fun with Webkinz! And if you have any other problems don’t be shy to ask for help. See you around W.W.

kri402

Dear Gennelle, my parents buy me eStore Points with WebKinz cards but they are hesitant to sign me up for the Deluxe membership (which makes me so sad). * Could you please offer Deluxe membership with WebKinz cards? That would be absolutely amazing! * Also is it possible to create some amazing and challenging game for everyone, which will reward players with eStore Points for playing it? It would be so cool, especially, for those who are not Deluxe and do not have eStore Points. Thank you.

LambTyler

Ganz, a long time ago there was a story writing contest about a petal print skunk and a winged tiger. The winners were never announced for that. I am pretty sure a lot of people entered that and it was never revealed who won, so if possible, I would love to see the results, and hopefully soon. I e-mailed once and never got a reply about it. Maybe whoever moderates this could pass it on to Ganz, and that would be wonderful. Thanks, LambTyler

prima78

Dear Moderators, can you please change it so that we can gift and/or trade the items we got out of the super surprise boxes. I have a few items I would rather trade for something else since I already had them. I know other friends who would like to have the items I got and I cannot gift the super surprise items either.

Some of the items in the Super Surprise boxes are eStore items, which are not KinzPostable.

Madfinn

Gennele webkinz, i have a question and please reply when u can, is ganz ever going to bring back the webkinz signatures? And, i have some webkinz designs. Thanks

Hi Madfinn. Unfortunately Signatures won’t be coming back :(

Comments are closed.