GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

5ginadog

why does the desktop webkinz not have a windowed version or turn on option? -5ginadog

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How often does Webkinz Newz update the GanzWorld Moneyz inventory? I’m looking to get some new fun things for my pets’ rooms. I’d love to see more furniture!

ThereSwan

I still never received my super surprise gift box, is here anyway I could get it now? I tried contacting Ganz 3 times when they first came out, but I never got any response from them.

ThereSwan

I happened to notice that you’re unable to add your own “loot” to “loot bags” when setting up a party pack. Does anyone know when the feature became unavailable, or when it will be fixed? I’m adopting 2 new pets (as well as several others later) and would like to be able to customize my parties for them. I know that the Webkinz team is very busy and will most likely not see this, but I wanted to put my two cents out here. I think making the small changes like this and that will really bring Webkinz back for some of the older players, like myself.

alucard

I have a couple of questions: 1. Why are one of the prizes for the Deluxe July Challenge the SAME prize that was on the June Wheel of Deluxe? I won 9 purple camp chairs this past month on the WoD! Don’t really need another purple camp chair! I don’t understand using the same prize for a Deluxe Challenge. Plus, I’m not really crazy about winning a “purple dog balloon” either. Really disappointed in the monthly Deluxe Challenge for July. Don’t think I’ll bother doing this months challenge. Question 2: If this forum page is for “Asking Questions”, why are there never any answers given to our questions? Why bother having this topic page?

Comments are closed.