GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,297 replies, has 498 voices, and was last updated by  hannahbanana665 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

QUESTIONS FOR GANZWORLD & WEBKINZ NEWZ! (Here’s hoping they will answer these questions…unlikely, but who knows?) Today is Oct.19, 2019. Here are my questions: #1 Since it is so hard to get Tokens, especially if you are not a Deluxe Player. Why is it so hard to get a Token in the Wish Token Balloons game? The arrow you click for aiming at the balloons goes SO fast, most times you’re lucky if you hit one balloon, which is usually empty! #2 Most times I play on Webkinz using the desktop app, except for the few things you still can’t play on the desktop app, like clicking on the Movie building on the KinzVille Map to get a prize. I’ve been experiencing game play freezing on BOTH the desktop app and when using the browser. So, WHEN will all these issues be fixed? When will you update us on these problems? WHY AREN’T THINGS BEING FIXED? Okay, I know that was more than one question in #2, but they are all about the same thing. And, #3 WHY do you never give us real honest answers to our questions? You only seem to comment about things we already know, like ‘don’t discuss trading in the comments sections’, or ‘contact customer service’, and so on. And, why don’t you answer questions in this Forum, when we DO ask questions? I could have asked a whole lot more questions, but decided to keep it at only three. :-(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

phillatte

I am a Delux member, and i haven’t received my eStore points this month…who do i contact about this?

phillatte

Never mind, got them this morning. Thanks

5ginadog

why does the desktop webkinz not have a windowed version or turn on option? -5ginadog

How often does Webkinz Newz update the GanzWorld Moneyz inventory? I’m looking to get some new fun things for my pets’ rooms. I’d love to see more furniture!

ThereSwan

I still never received my super surprise gift box, is here anyway I could get it now? I tried contacting Ganz 3 times when they first came out, but I never got any response from them.

Comments are closed.