GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

percaroma

In regards to ‘friend requests’, it appears once you have 8 requests without replies you can no longer request friends. I may have entered the names wrong or the account names are ‘inactive’. Can you please update the system to ‘revoke’ these unanswered requests so we can make other/valid requests?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rlla14

When I post something on one of the Trading Forum topics (don’t post elsewhere, so don’t know if it happens elsewhere), when I click Submit, I get sent to a random landing page–often from 5-8 years ago. I was very excited when I got a “You found it!” notification with a prize I was unfamiliar with–until I realized it was from 2015, and only valid that one day. Sometimes it’s an “I’m sorry, the page you’re looking for can’t be found” message. It’s getting frustrating to have to keep backing my way back to where I was. It should just take me back to the main forum sub-topic page.

Saturday October 26th 2019. I can’t log in to Webkinz. I’ve been trying for 2 hours. It just says come back later. It’s 11am UK time, so I’ve missed some activities and I really hope Arte hasn’t had the Persian Walls on sale as I’ve been looking for them for years. Also, can you still invite friends to your house?

alucard

QUESTIONS FOR GANZWORLD & WEBKINZ NEWZ! (Here’s hoping they will answer these questions…unlikely, but who knows?) Today is Oct.19, 2019. Here are my questions: #1 Since it is so hard to get Tokens, especially if you are not a Deluxe Player. Why is it so hard to get a Token in the Wish Token Balloons game? The arrow you click for aiming at the balloons goes SO fast, most times you’re lucky if you hit one balloon, which is usually empty! #2 Most times I play on Webkinz using the desktop app, except for the few things you still can’t play on the desktop app, like clicking on the Movie building on the KinzVille Map to get a prize. I’ve been experiencing game play freezing on BOTH the desktop app and when using the browser. So, WHEN will all these issues be fixed? When will you update us on these problems? WHY AREN’T THINGS BEING FIXED? Okay, I know that was more than one question in #2, but they are all about the same thing. And, #3 WHY do you never give us real honest answers to our questions? You only seem to comment about things we already know, like ‘don’t discuss trading in the comments sections’, or ‘contact customer service’, and so on. And, why don’t you answer questions in this Forum, when we DO ask questions? I could have asked a whole lot more questions, but decided to keep it at only three. :-(

phillatte

I am a Delux member, and i haven’t received my eStore points this month…who do i contact about this?

phillatte

Never mind, got them this morning. Thanks

Comments are closed.