GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

12hope34

Will the Wacky Carnival log out games ever come back? Or is there perhaps a way that we vote for them to? It’d be amazing to have it back and a fun way to win prizes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

juliabrookec

Hi all! i am currently trying to find out who it is that sings the 2009 webkinz song “the dog on the front of the tag” please let me know if you know!!!

Running into troubles with Adventure Park~ Digging for treasure in a quest and although following hot and cold clues I knew where to dig there are two piles where I can’t dig at all. I wasted a ton of digs digging up the rest of the room, but these two are still sitting there, and I can’t finish the quest. If you want a screenshot, I took one of the room and the two remaining piles that can not be dug up.

Still haven’t gotten any help on this~ Tried submitting to CS, but I don’t think it went through. Can’t get anywhere on the quest.

alucard

Purplesquirrel90, I think there are a lot of players having the same issue with this Adventure Pack. I’m stuck in the same place you are. I’ve tried to get help, but have heard nothing back either. The slowness of a reply, or the sometimes never getting a reply, is the most annoying thing about Webkinz. HOPEFULLY, this issue will be fixed when Webkinz updates on May 6. I really wish Webkinz would answer our questions without making us wait and wonder why. Answering us as soon as possible, even if it’s to say “Thanks we got your message. Answer coming soon.”, would be nice. It would make us feel like they “really do” care. Just hang in there, Purplesquirrel90! You aren’t alone! :-) – alucard (farout1)

bananasbw

@purplesquirrel90 & @alucard…I had the same problem too so I sent a message to webkinzsupport@ganz.com on April 17th & they got back to me on the 23rd. They said “We have pushed you thru’ the task (Key to The Lost City) you were stuck at. Hope this helps with progressing further in the Quest”. And it did! I was surprised when I did get a reply, which I didn’t expect so soon, because they had to deal with the password issues people were having. Reporting from my treehouse, bananasbw :D

17bubble

Hello! I was wondering why there are less challenges on the left side of my screen. Is there a limit to how many you can complete?

When will items be available for purchase in the W Shop for the Wild Savannah theme?

Comments are closed.