GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Jgklein99

I am having trouble using the customer support page. Recently I have been experiencing a few glitches, but when I go to report them, I can’t seem to be able to submit anything. Depending on what I click, I either get to a screen that says “Please fill out the required fields below” but then there is nothing to fill out, or I get a message that pops up saying “403 FORBIDDEN”. I have tried sending an email, but to no response. How can I contact Ganz about a glitch? Is there an email or phone number I can use?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

For issues with Webkinz World, send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. For issues with Ganz eStore, Ganz eStore purchases or Deluxe Memberships, please contact ganzestorecs@ganz.com . There is no phone support at this time.

I’m stuck on the fourth task in Deep Water Dilemma in Adventure Park. I need to find the underwater key, but can’t dig in the two remaining spots. Any suggestions?

canit3942

Hi everyone! I’m new to GanzWorld but I’ve played Webkinz for a while now and I want to know how I can share my cool crafts with Crafty Critterz? I love to make arts & crafts and would enjoy sharing my designs.

qpicookiexd

Heya! If you get a pet from the “Medallions” section, will it be exactly as an adopted code pet? The same features such as having acces at all Kinzville Academy classes. Thanks! ^^

Alphaowlbear

Hi qpicookiexd – adopting a medallion pet is almost the same as adopting a purchased pet. You get the same Pet Specific Item and Food and you can certainly take them anywhere, including the Kinzville Academy. The big difference is that a medallion pet will not change a free account into a full status account nor will it extend the membership of a full account. You have to purchase a pet to do that. I hope that helps :-)

ilybella

Why are we not able to go to each others rooms anymore, as in inviting our friends from our friends list without having to get a party pack?

Comments are closed.