GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ShmooPerson

Hi, I’m wondering how to edit something I posted in a trading forum, and am also wondering if I can delete posts that I’ve made. I posted the same thing like three times because I’m new to these forums. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alithia

If adobe flash player will no longer be available what are using for Webkinz or what web has flash player still available for 2021. Please let me know. Thank you

BeezKneez

you will need to download the new Desktop App – it’s free and easy to do. Ganz has been advertising this for a long time. I’ve been using it for about six months now and it works great. Look for the ad in the lower left corner of the Log In page in the Web version.

Bubblilious

Loading and playing issues 2 days. Blue screen, white screen, so much lag and freezing. Difficult to change rooms, log in or out, do anything. Anything to fix this?

alucard

I was in the middle of the checkers tournament game for the Deluxe Challenge (August 2020), and “suddenly” the Host Pet “won” the game! I had blocked the Host and they could not move without me jumping some of their chips, when suddenly, without their moving a single chip, the notice appeared that they, the Host, won the game! THIS is why I DO NOT LIKE (and I’m being very nice here), playing in the tournament arena, especially when it’s part of a challenge game, regular or Deluxe! I don’t like competition games, player against player, especially when I don’t like playing a particular game to begin with. I do NOT like playing checkers. BUT, I was trying to finish two of the three checker games. I did win one game after having to play the game several times more than I wanted too. So….When a HOST has blocked me from being able to move, the HOST wins. Tonight, I finally blocked the HOST and they STILL won the darn game! It’s so annoying! So, IF Ganz/Webkinz is going to make the tournament games so hard to win, at LEAST lower the eStore points it cost to just SKIP the darn games! 10,000 ePoints to just SKIP a part of the challenge is WAAAAY too much! It’s NOT fair, or even remotely right! I don’t have time to sit and hunt for a “friend” to pop on and play the game with me! I just want to finish the darn challenge! Stop letting the HOST CHEAT!

frozenanna2

Hey friend me! I’ll let you win!!! And you can let me win! My username is frozenanna2

halo8717

I’ll be sending you seven friend requests. Thanks We’re looking forward to being your friend!

alucard

Thank you, halo8717! Sorry I didn’t see this post sooner. I keep forgetting where I post comments. Ha! My username is farout1. I look forward to being your Webkinz Friend. :-)

alucard

Thank you, frozenanna2! Sorry it too so long to see this post. I forgot where I posted it here. Ha! I would love to be your Webkinz Friend. My user name is farout1. :-)

Can whatever is causing this issue w/the Webkinz Newz site be located and fixed? There’s been this “502 Bad Gateway” error message thing that’s been happening at random times for a good while and it’s been getting worse as time goes on. I’ve been having to hit the F5 key 3, 4, 5 times before it’ll go out of it, or plain having to shut down the tab and reopen another window. It’s all very irritating.

Comments are closed.