GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hannahsox

Does anyone have any tips for the Creativity class at the KV Academy??? I’m on Level 6, but I haven’t passed a class in ages!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ImaPepper

I’m wondering: what is the maximum of Moneyz you can earn? I don’t mean the 500 per day, I mean total. Since there haven’t been new rewards for quite some time, I’ve managed to save up 117,000. What is the limit? I hope I don’t have to keep saving up to find out ;-)

terri824

Hi. I’ve been trying for days to spend some of my WebKinz world reward cash but it won’t let me buy anything, Can someone fix it please!

1donnaw

I am a deluxe member and I have not received my Oct deluxe box or estore points. It’s already the 2nd week in October. I always get them on the 1st of the month. Please put them in my account. There are some items I want to buy. Thanks

krzy65

How do you cash in webkinz coins? Where do you go to spend them?

ImaPepper

If you’re asking about the kinzcash prize coins, you need to sell them at the W-shop for their face value. Does that answer your question?

Comments are closed.