GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tema

how come the newspaper is blank the whole month so far?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

Hi! Can someone tell me how to make my post on WKN in a list form? I like to do giveaways on the trading forum, and see that other players list their items in a list, rather than paragraph form. It would make trading/giveaways much easier. Thank you so much! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

I just figured it out. Yes!!

Can you share what you learned? I’ve wondered how to do that for quite a while.

balletbear5M

Hi! I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I’m having some trouble with making a (second) ganzworld account. I went through all the steps, but when I clicked the “accept” button for the terms and conditions, I got a notification that an error occurred. I then attempted to log in using the username and password that I entered to make the account but was told that the account had not yet been activated from the activation email that was sent. However, I never got an email with a link to activate the account. Any help/advice for this situation is appreciated. Thank you!

balletbear5M

Hello! Is it possible to change the email associated with a GanzWorld account or would a new account have to be made? Thank you!

12hope34

Hey! Do you guys know when the GanzWorld prizes will be updated again? It says monthly but I haven’t seen any updates in quite some time. Thank you!

Comments are closed.