GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

My question is about the Moonberry Marmalade Machine. I have read a lot of comments from other Webkinz Players about it is not doing anything other than some moving action and not making a jar of marmalade/jam/jelly like the three other Jumbleberry type machines. I have this machine and want to know why it doesn’t give out a jar of marmalade? What is the point of having a Moonberry Marmalade Machine that won’t give you a jar of Moonberry Marmalade like the OTHER 3 berry machines do? :-( I have the other 3 machines and love getting the jams and jelly. Is there a REAL reason why this machine doesn’t work? Could this possibly be fixed to work like the other 3 machines? I have not been able to find an answer to all the questions about this issue. Could someone PLEASE answer? We really need this machine to work! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hey alucard – Sorry that I have no answer to your question – I have only the Moonberry Machine. Where did you get the other 3 – from the Estore? Are they a dispenser? Anyway, be sure you play Balloon Darts – after today’s maintenance, one of the prizes is a jar of Moonberry Marmalade. :-)

KitCat1973

i have the machine also and it doesn’t give me anything either? it was disappointing!

Rubadubba2

Question: I got three webkinz news gift boxes in my dock. When I try to drag them into my room, they won’t open up. Why is this happening, and can it be fixed? I am missing out here

lucylane556

There was a mishap, so the boxes wouldn’t open. But if you open them now, you’ll get the prizes.

jeanenehea

Where are the May Deluxe boxes? I am missing them in my 4 Deluxe accounts.

Will there be any new forums made?

Will we ever be able to invite our buddies to our rooms again? It was one of my and many other’s favorite parts of webkinz and it would be nice to have it back. Also, would there be an update to the kinzchat plus where it is more free like webkinz next? It is very hard to talk on kinzchat plus on the classic game, but the updated filter system on webkinz next free type is very pleasant and I think a lot of us would appreciate a similar structure for the classic webkinz game.

Comments are closed.