GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

I know these questions have probably been answered a thousand times, but I just thought I would ask it again, since I haven’t actually found or read an answer here or on any other Webkinz forums. My questions are: “Will the broken and/or no longer working items, ever be fixed? They still show up as Pet adoption gifts or prizes. I have the Log Ride (I think that’s what it is called), which is totally useless. A pet is supposed to be able to ride the log, but can’t anymore. It just sits there, as does the Time Machine that you can still get by using Tokens. I love that my pet could actually sit in the TM and it would rise up and down. Now, your pet can’t even sit in it! I realize that many things can’t be fixed because of the loss of Adobe Flash, but…can’t these items be remade to work? There is a Rescue Helicopter that works, why not make another Time Machine that can do the same?” I guess I just get frustrated to see NEXT get all the things we Classic players thought we would be getting in the major update when Flash stopped working. I love the desk top app! I love mobile (wish it was updated more). You want us to play, spend money, and help keep WW going. Help us! Please! We love Classic!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lucylane556

How do I make a Question topic? It says you can, but how?

lucylane556

I couldn’t find a better category, so here goes. How do I send a Plumpy’s Place question for the Classic Newzpaper?

FoxesRule612

Unfortunately, I don’t know if the Plumpy’s Place is really active anymore, or if it even works. I haven’t seen new articles for that in years.

lucylane556

Yeah, and a while ago I saw that they put the same question as they did a couple months ago.

dkgp

Is anyone else having problem with Octob peek-a-newz? It hasn’t worked since Wednesday for me.

lucylane556

Well, what do you mean by “Problem”?

SpiritOwl

If I have my GanzWorld account will I be able to access my old Webkinz account? I could Access it in December 2020 but I tried logging in recently and they told me it was ‘purged’ :( I had like 9 pets and a big old house.

sally
        Key Master

No, your GanzWorld account does not give you access to your Webkinz World account. If your account was purged, it’s no longer available.

Comments are closed.