GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,547 replies, has 621 voices, and was last updated by  frogwoman09 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

dominio0616

Is there any plans to change the items of Peek-A-Newz? I have all the ones offered. I use my points to get cash, but it would be nice to have different ones. Changing names of pets would be nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

boochild9

Hello! Is there any way to change my time on my account to West Coast hours rather than East coast hours?

GinnyRainbow

The time you see in the game is Kinzville time, and that just happens to be the same as Eastern time. As far as I know you cannot change it.

FoxesRule612

Yeah you can’t change your time zone, unfortunately :( I’m permanently stuck on the EU timezone on my account and I can’t get it changed, either.

JC Copeland

I am confused on how to get rid of things in my gallery. I want to sell but it wont let me?

poorhouse101

Does anyone know how to move an item that is not seen from view in Webkinz? I have the ballerina desk and placed it so the backboard thing is facing the camera and I stupidly placed a small item on top of it out of my view. Now I cannot move the table or the item I placed on it because I am unable to place my curser on the small item. is there any way to fix this so I can move the table and never make this mistake again haha

poorhouse101

nevermind I fixed it haha

catlover0915

Please let us have the option to change names. Thank you

FoxesRule612

Names can’t be changed because the code Webkinz is made up of is too old and brittle which is why Ganz only messes with it if they absolutely have to, like if a pet’s name is inappropriate.

Comments are closed.