GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PuppyGirl28

I agree!! I just wish they kind of didn’t have deluxe though because they are making EVERYTHING deluxe and estore products. It’s not fair AT ALL for the people who don’t have that!! D-:<

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

babfla

How do you call if you have a problem not getting into Wshop Estore I have sent several messages in the last 3weeks and they are working it but it is still the same and I cannot buy anything or sell anything so my grandchildren dont want to do Webkinz anymore. You should have a phone number where we can call.

crystal33447

hi! just want to know who the winners are? it does not show up on the contest winners page! if you guys can see tell me the people who won? please! > :

Lillycole16

I ha d a Cheer leader party and eyerone I invited was logged on. I also never got my goody bag so I wasted a lot of rare items. I also did not get to play any games at the party. I wanted it to be from 1:30-2:00 and right now it is 2:37. I would like a refund on my stuff and money and if you can’t see what I used I want a bed package. >:(

clbur

Where can I find the loomz bands pets? I have been searching and cannot find them on this site now.

Comments are closed.