GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

22sarah

Ok, I’ve had this question ever since I bought a Mazin Hamster. WHO IS TINKER?????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

Nevermind! Oh thank goodness I went back on Ganzestore and it said I didnt complete checkout (which I thought I did). I did it and I got my clothes. Thanks anyway everyone! :D

Hhayes

Hey anyone that can answer, how long does it take to get the clothing you bought from Ganz estore to transfer to your account. And does it come in a message or does it just appear? Because I bought 2 items of clothing from the buy one get one free and I have waited maybe 15 minutes and they still arent on my account. PLEASE HELP! I also checked my ganzestore account and it says I did spend the points, even though the clothes arent coming! Does it take awhile for them to come? Did it send my clothes to some random account? PLEASEEEEEE HELP ME!

Khloe0111

Today I adopted 5 new pets, and when I went to My House, there were only 2 new rooms. Don’t I get a new room with each new pet?

@Khloe0111, How many pets do you have adopted in total? I think after you’ve adopted 15 you don’t get a room with your pet anymore.

chrissyranch

@Genelle, How do I fix a box I’ve had in my dock forever that I cannot open or get the gifts for? When I put it in the room to open it, it glitches and kick me out of webkinz completely, everytime. The box is an old Christmas box, MistleToeMouse. Please help me. Chrissysranch. thanks!

Comments are closed.