GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat42

Is Webkinz World ever bringing Debbie Dragon back? Also, can Ella interview Doug the Dog next? I’d be interesting to read especially since I don’t know too much about him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GreenSecret

Not sure if this is a new issue or if it is already being addressed, if so sorry. When I sell items back to the W-Shop, if I try to sell 8 watermelons and keep 3, it will take all 11 watermelons that I have. I have decided to quit selling things for now, but wondered if this is being looked at, or is it just me? Thanks !

lilmonkey

I have a problem with high CPU usage warning whenever I log onto Webkinz – any suggestions as to what I can do about this – thanks

my9tail

GANZ IS SLOW ON QUESTIONS??????????

memier_23

I have a couple of questions for you…First of all I would like to know why we aren’t getting anymore new events in the Parents Club…and second question is why don’t we get anymore new prizes to use our Moneyz on…i have over 100,000 to use and we haven’t had anything new in so long…Please let us all know because I’m sure that I’m not the only one that is wondering…Thanks Ganz

GreenSecret

I asked these same questions weeks ago, still waiting for some sort of a response. In the mean time, Merry Christmas to everyone !!

Comments are closed.