GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nitelite

Why can’t I find the floating gifts on the news today , yes i cleared cache cookies and all. it has worked up to today.. please help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PaigeyPoo910

Hey guys. I have a question about the floating prizes here on Webkinz Newz. I used to always see them float by within 5-10 minutes of logging onto the site. Now, I can be on for 45 minutes before I see one, if I see any at all. (Although, once I do see one and click it, they then start floating by every few minutes–which doesn’t matter b/c you can only wine one/day.) Anyway, I did get a new laptop recently, and I’m wondering if that could have something to do with the floating things taking so long to appear. Does anyone know if a setting on my computer could be the cause? I’m, obviously, not too tech-savvy. :) Also, is there a certain page that you guys seem to have more luck with finding the floating prize? Thanks!

Hey guys! Does anyone know if you can change the email address of your Webkinznewz account? I would like it if I could get emails coming to a new email address instead of an older one and I’m not sure how to change it. Thanks! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~ P.S. Anyone know when the next Podkinz is coming out?!? I didn’t miss one this year did I???

PEBBLES1973

Hi Gennelle. I was wondering if Mayor Cowabelle will be letting us know when she will make changes to webkinz world?

There are items on my Dock that I will never use. Some have been there quite a while-like empty CD holders. I don not intend to use them ever. Even the mobile pkgs. It’s a good idea, but I can’t use them and never will. How can I have them removed? It just takes up space on my dock. I’m serious, I will never use them nor will I change my mind. I cannot have them on my mobile. Please help-if you can!

Atomton

@Blindfold11201 you could sell or trade these items. They are tradable.

Bubblilious1

Yes, I have a room full of items that I cannot sell and that I do not want. What can I do to get rid of them.

Comments are closed.