GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Manu

I there! I have a secret code, i’ve created an acount, and now….where is the adoption center?? Where can i use my secret code??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

press the purple tab, I believe it says things to do and listed under it one of the places is adoption center. or go to your map and find the building that when you put your mouse over it it says Adoption Center

bbjbmom

i really wanted suba helmet tried all day no success why can’t you gut put the in our stuff holder?

5dimaio5

Hi, I’m a Deluxe member. I know deluxe day was February 12 but I was not able to get on computer that day and missed it. I have not received my Deluxe gift item this month or my extra e-points. Do you have to sign into Webkinz on Deluxe day to get them? When do you get them? thanks!

You know those special boxes that you can open every few days and they give you items from the estore? Everyone got one if they logged on on a certain date and i logged on but never got the box… My sister just saturated an account a few days ago and it gave her the surprise box!!! Is there anyway I can still get the box ? I also never got my gift box from santakinz… please help me Ganz <3

started a new account not saturated

bbjbmom

does anyone else have there pets be all zero;s and be pik then you feed them and the number score reappears green and the animals are ok . Never seen this before ?????

LabLover2014

Yes. It’s happening to me and alot of my friends.

chirtygirl74

Me to. I thought my pet was sick but it was not. It has been going on for a while now. Usually things like this clear up rather quickly.

Comments are closed.