GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

barnowl

For the “Walk the Runway” challenge it asks you to walk the runway in the clubhouse runway room but there isn’t a runway room! What should i do?! Is that room seasonal or something weird like that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

barnowl

Gennelle and other webkinz staff, I know your busy and all the questions are annoying but could you please reply or at the very least solve the problem SOON, not in like 4-5 months or 1-2 years. thank you for your consideration -barnowl

Fracktail

To my knowledge, all of the Clubhouse rooms rotate after a specific amount of time, so that every room will be available at some point. So if you can’t see the Runway Room now, then you can still catch it at a later time. Hope this helped! :)

This issue was reported and the Runway Room will be back in our next update.

Gracie10294

Hey webkinz. Ive been noticing this problem when I turn on my phone it says its gold zone and it wont let me enter the clubhouse. Plmk whats going on:) Thanks -GracieXOXO

Hey guys! Question. I’ve seen people that put the Ganz logo in their comment. well, not really the Ganz LOGO but… It’s kinda hard to explain. It says GANZ in big bold sorta puffy letters. really hard to explain. If you go up to the top of the page where it says GanzWorld, it’s sorta like those letters. Anyway, my question is, how do you do that? I’d like to be able to but I’m not sure how.

WHAT?!?!?!? I just got on Zoey’s Design academy and it said it will be closing on September 10th! WHY? Will it be reopening at some point???

Queen

I think that they are closing it because it doesn’t make as much money as Webkinz but that’s because Ganz put NO effort into Zoey’s!! What was up with having THREE arcade games? And there weren’t very many patterns but I’m ok with that! Just add some new patterns etc and the game will be more popular! And let us earn money by voting on the shows! ~Queen

yeah. I thought the same thing. I am still kinda sad to see it go though.

Queen

Me too :’( I think that it could have been a really popular game if Ganz put half the effort into it that they put into Webkinz. ~Queen (Jeremiah 29:11)

ponyjammers

How many webkinz codes can i type?

Fracktail

It seems that Gennelle is busy and can’t answer questions now, so I hope I can help you. There isn’t a limit to how many Webkinz codes you can put on your account, if that’s what you’re asking; in fact, some people (including myself) have over one hundred, or even two hundred Webkinz pets! Adopting a Webkinz also upgrades your account to Full Membership, which includes more features than a Free Membership (the original state of your account). However, if you don’t adopt another Webkinz for a full year, your account will revert back to a Free Membership. You can adopt another Webkinz at any time after that to upgrade your account again. Hope this helped! :)

Comments are closed.