GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ladyraven3

Is anyone else having problems getting the Ganz Estore login page to load?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

anna915

go to hell

texasbeth

My account will not load the WShop, the Adoption Center, or many of the games. It has been this way for some time. Please address this issue, somehow!!! I have tried many times in the past to use the ridiculously ineffective tech support email system. I never receive a reply. In effect, your company offers no customer service whatsoever because of this. I have cleared my cache many times, thank you very much. I have the latest version of Adobe Flashplayer. What else can I do?

hannahsox

Why is my pet audibly yawning? She must be tired, but she never used to yawn before. Did I miss something important in webkinz world?

Is there any possibility that the academy tutors will make a comeback? I don’t mind paying the tutor fees. A lot of the classes are almost impossible to do, especially the ones that have the glitches.

Wycklyn

how about – is there any possibility that S O M E B O D Y is working on the glitches? i’m getting very frustrated at the lack of feedback.

Comments are closed.