GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TONYA363

Wwhy do posts get deleted like on the trading forum. Is there a protocal I am missing? Thanks TONYA363

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1donnaw

I was wondering when I will get my April Deluxe Box and estore points? I usually get them around the first day of the month.

Love49kin

Ganz I got a white chocolate egg today. Does that mean we can still find the floating chocolate eggs?

LabLover2014

No, because the white chocolate egg was a final prize, which means there are no more Spring prizes.

cutekittykat

Does anyone know if I want become a member on WW do I have to pay? I really want to be a member but I can’t if I have to pay. Does anyone want to be my friend? If you do my username is Sage974 (no space).

LabLover2014

It’s free to become a free member, but to become a full member, you need to adopt a Webkinz pet and put in the code (the pet that comes with the account doesn’t count.) The deluxe membership you pay for.

polisi

Does any one know the website to buy webkinz stuff?

LivingAloha

Amazon is a great place to get Webkinz stuff!!!!

LabLover2014

Agreed, @LivingAloha! I got 3 of my pets from Amazon, and the rest were gifts or I got them in a store. I would totally go to Amazon for Webkinz. @polisi, the direct store for Webkinz from Webkinz is called the Ganz eStore, and from there you can buy some Webkinz pets! Just search Ganz eStore on Google or a different search engine. Hope this is helpful!

Comments are closed.