GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crystal33447

hi guys! wondering if you know where to get b and w costumes? i want to know. also i want to know how to find the shop with an angel dress? please reply! oh and I’m a new ganz world account! you can call me crystal or crystal33447 your pick! anyway reply as soon as possible please! oh and almost forgot what are points on the onewebkinzworld thing? well bye!<:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gracie10294

Hey again! B and W costumes are priceless or they just sale them in Pershphones outlet on Halloween. Not sure. The angel costume is in Perpshones outlet. Plz let me know if any more questions.. :D

shoshoneno1

Hi, I’ve been unable to log in to WW all day from 6 a.m. to after 6 p.m. What will happen to the prizes that I won on Webkinz News? What will happen to my garden? What will happen to the challenges that cannot be accessed or the school classes that are required by Sept.’s challenge? Will the day (Wednesday) be given credit at the beginning of the game in order to win the special weekly prize? Will we be given credit for trying to log on? It would be nice if Ganz would forgive unmet responsibilities and not penalize players for not being able to visit today. Please, Gennelle, use some of your influence to express we players concerns when we miss a day though no fault of our own. This has happened before with no credit for trying to log on, and I hope things will be different this time. Thank you, Gennelle. I know you do your best. Shoshoneno1

Same, Gennelle, I say the same thing, too! I mean, my schedule is super packed!

Will we be able to move/sell rooms and send/sell items in bulk soon? I would like to be able to fill a room with items and post the whole thing to one of my other accounts. I’d also like to be able to sell my farm fresh veggies to the wShop in bulk, it takes to long to sell 2000 pumpkins or watermellons 12 @ a time. thank you, jennifer

pudding

Hi Gennelle! I was wondering if and when the ganzworld rewards will be updated. It’s been a very long time since we’ve seen anything new. Some of those rewards have been the same since the program began! It would be great for those of us saving up our moneyz to have something new to spend it on. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer all these letters.

momsattic

Hello, Gennelle, a few things…I have been wondering about the webkinz weather/sky ever since the advent of spring in WW. I have had only cloudy skies, but never any rain, in my yards, on all accounts, since the snow left. Is this intentional, or a glitch? Only me, or everyone? Treetop room sky is still beautiful and seems the same as always. Morning and evening skies can be clear or cloudy, but daytime, only clouds; very depressing. I really want to know about this issue, so I hope for a reply! Also, I have the annoyance of the newly adopted pet “welcome” and banner/balloons and sound, constantly popping up, at random times, on all my accounts! What??!! It does go away, but why is this happening? Thank- You.

yeah… The welcome banner has been popping up for me randomly saying congratulations on my new pet adoption. even though I haven’t adopted a new pet. As for the clouds, idk. I don’t pay attention that much. It does sound depressing though… Hope they get it fixed for you!

momsattic

Hi Jane. Apparently webkinz folk are not going to give me a reply, so I thank you for your comment. I’m sorry for you and other users of the design feature :( So disappointing to lose something we enjoy. The new pet rigmarole has been going on for me, for a long time, and is increasing in frequency; how about you? And, I really do miss the changing sky/weather. I have always been a sky watcher in real life, and in webkinz too! I wish they would fix it. Sigh…

crystal33447

hi janeofalltrades! that welcome banner thing did that to me once even if i had not adopted a pet but also i had not played as the pet in a while though. i know its weird but maybe we can get gennelle to answer us about it if we send her the question to specifically to her! it would be nice to know if webkinz had glitches. so we know to watch out.well bye!<:

Comments are closed.