GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

How do I get a charm tree display and woodland figures box display for my room? If I got the tree when I got my first charm, I don’t remember it. I’m sure I didn’t know what it was and must have sold it for kinzcash. Can I get another? If so, where?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1donnaw

I would like to unsubscribe to emails

wintercrush

Has anyone been having problems with the site? Every hour, on the hour, my page suddenly gets refreshed and looks not quite the same as the normal screen. It also doesn’t seem to work properly as when I first log in. Does this have something to do with the upcoming X launch? I’ve cleared my cache, run tests on my computer and nothing seems to be wrong on my end… ???? Weird and a little frustrating, especially when I’m in the middle of a cash cow game! hahahahahaha

LabLover2014

Ok, I’m not sure where to put this, so I’ll try here. Does anyone know if you can send the Warm Bundle Towels (from the Spa Theme for 500 eStore points)? They are Deluxe only, but I need them for my new pool room for my party. I have the points to get them, if only they weren’t Deluxe…

kitkat8765

I’ve had my acct. since March. When I first started buying pools, I noticed my pets would not swim in the Diamond Pool, they only soak as if in a spa. At first, I thought that is what it is supposed to do. Recently, I read the description at the estore, and it says, “Your pet can swim in this pool.” Within the last few weeks, the Aztec pool started doing the same thing, and I know my pets swam in them when I first got them. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, Wacky Bingoz has not worked on my acct. for at least two weeks. Is anyone’s working?

Comments are closed.