GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hseymore2

Is anybody having trouble with using items in their pet’s rooms since the last update? I’ve tried different web browsers but have same problems, stuff doesn’t work or disappears or is partially visible. Mostly seems to be specialty items or estore items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jarofdirt

Ever since webkinz was changed I now can’t trade, it says all my items are non tradable and also I cannot play any games in the arcade unless I go to today’s activities and click on wheel of wow, wishing well, or the game of the day. I have everything up to date on my computer and I have cleared the cache as well. SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

jarofdirt

I can’t trade!!! someone help!!!! it says all my items are non tradeable!! even food from the wshop!!

kharvey454

At first, I was pretty excited about the new Webkinz. With the new heart thing, my pet was so demanding. It asked for so many things, It even had a timer! One time, Webkinz froze and the timer was still running! As I play tournament games, I cannot chat with friends which ruins the fun of playing. It has many glitches and I wish we had the old system. I have to change the zoom because it is so big on the screen and it is so slow. It can’t work on chrome which I love, Internet Explorer has so many glitches, if I didn’t have a block ad type of thing I swear this computer would be hacked right now. I don’t mean to be rude, I love Webkinz but the new system is horrible in my opinion. It is a shame because I won’t be playing anymore. I spent so much money on plushes and I feel cheated. The Webkinz plush acts like a kid and is so needy, I hate the family points. I have been playing since 2009, back when it was good.

Hi everyone! I don’t normally post on this section of the forums, but I realized it’s been about a year since Zoey’s Design Academy closed. :( I really enjoyed playing it. Does anyone else wish they could still play it?

Comments are closed.