GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

chipery

Can someone help me.. I have lost my dock. I have written to webkinz several times and did not get an answer. I tried another link and I was told to log into webkinz .com and click on the customer service link below the log in button but there is no customer service link there. How am I suppose to get help? Please tell me. Very frustrated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mtfw6

I HAVE ON NUMEROUS OCASSIONS UPDATED, CLEARED ,DOWNLOADED, AND RESTARTED MY COMPUTER I STILL CANNOT FINISH QUEST IN ADVENTURE PARK CAVE THERE ARE NO ITEMS LEFT TO CLICK ON AND IT STILL WANTS ME TO FIND ONE ROPE??? I AM ALSO MISSING KEY ITEMS FROM MY PETS ROOMS. I HAVE BEEN A DELUXE MEMBER SINCE 2008 PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL ME TIRED OF SENDING EMAILS TO TECH SUPPORT THEY REPLY THE SAME AUTOMATED ANSWERS WHICH AS I STATED BEFORE HAVE DONE AND STILL HAVING SAME PROBLEM!!!!!

bbjbmom

Same as above I am bear3mdd please can’t you go in and fix this stuff ? I have 3 candy trees that will not produce marshmallow, Tangy And brand new watermelon in my candy tree room. My veggie garden is missing half so they are loosing me hu dreds of dollars since the change. We buy this stuff and it does not work since x arrived. And yes I have updated adobe ect etc etc…. you turn to get on my site and do the repairs. I tried to add an item to Briney’s room and it is a big blob of quivering blue and in fair food I have a big gray square… really tired of all the missing ,not working stuff rthanks bbjbmom

CheyandOdey

Hello, I’ve had issues since Webkinz has updated. When I play, a lot of the time the screen will act like I cannot click on anything or do anything. Which means I am not allowed to log out properly. When I go to the Kinzville park, It will hardly load at all, even if the room is empty. I will hardly move, and it lags. In the Kinzville park, there is supposed to be trash (or litter) that you are supposed to pick up and recycle. But lately, I have not found ANY litter ANYWHERE. Also, a lot of my furniture does not show up, showing squares where they were. And some of the furniture (mainly coffee tables, TVs, and items that are 1 by 2 or more squares) will only show half of the item. Lastly, the TV does not work, and cannot watch TV. I went to each and every TV I have, some don’t appear, but none of them will allow me to watch TV. So far, I have only found these issues. If this happens to you, or You help/work with Webkinz, please tell me. I only wish for these issues to resolve as soon as possible. Thank you, ~Cheyandodey

LabLover2014

You’re not alone. I have maybe, say, 25 items or so that won’t work or is invisible.

Comments are closed.