GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kmarti

How do I unsubscribe from receiving emails about things people post on the forums? I posted a question on a thread awhile back and while it was nice to see the responses people posted to my question, I keep getting random emails that fill up my email box. These emails aren’t even replies to my question. Some of the emails were between a couple users writing a story back and forth that I had no interest in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Steve_Webkinz
        Key Master

You may need to track down your original comment that you subscribed to. If you edit or delete that comment, you should be able to stop receiving the notification emails.

SOKO17

when are all of our items going to be back in our rooms? now there’s just empty squares

anon55

Still no wheels working. or star challenge, baseball throw. Yes, I’ve cleared cache, updated adobe flash etc…

bbjbmom

I don’t think you should sell items in the e-store that dispense food or drinks. My watermelon tree is useless. When you fix the glitch you should give people the amount of jellies they missed out on from date of purchase. This totally unfair people should have been told they wouldn’t work. Im afraid to buy the wacky dispense item now

ShanTilley

I have no access to two of my pets. Both were from the eStore. One is the lil’ Orange goat and the other is the Tinker Pup. When I try to choose them to play with, their room won’t load. When I have used another pet to go into the goat’s room or the Tinkerpup’s room, the pets are not in their rooms. I always keep them in their rooms when I’m not using them. I haven’t been able to access them since the wonderful, fabulous, (NOT!) Webkinz X was launched. Please help!

Steve_Webkinz
        Key Master

We are making another site update tomorrow. If your issue persists after that, please send an email to our Customer Support team: webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Comments are closed.