GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m trying to purchase eStore Points, but the website repeatedly gives me the message, “Sorry, you are not eligible to purchase eStore Points. You can only buy virtual items/pets with the existing points in your account.” This makes it so I can’t purchase a single thing on the website, what am I supposed to do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tarayvonne

Little glitch I noticed, not huge but I thought I’d mention it. Yesterday I saw the pixie fox for sale on the webkinz app while playing on my cellphone. I backed out of webkinz and went and bought some estore points to get it. When I went back into the app, the pet was gone. I was confused because I had just saw it. So I logged out and back in and it reappeared. Just to see what would happen I messed around on my account doing other things and then went back in to the pets section to see if it was gone again. It was, so I logged back out and in and there it was again. I bought it after that just in case it went for good. Just thought I’d let you know about the magically disappearing/reappearing pet problem on the app.

ShanTilley

Since Webkinz X was launched, I was unable to use two of my eStore pets … the lil Orange Goat and the Tinkerpup. After the most recent fix, I am now able to use my lil Orange Goat but I am still unable to use my Tinkerpup. When I choose her to play with, her room won’t load. If I use a different pet to go into the Tinkerpup’s room, the Tinkerpup is not there. I always put my pets back in their own rooms after I play with them. So why do I still not have access to my Tinkerpup? Please help!

LabLover2014

I have a question for anyone to answer. In the wshop, in the map stuff section, available for sale if a Kinzville Mansion for 5000 eStore points. What does the Mansion do???

LindaB1125

the Kinzville Mansion is just a fancier “house”. It does nothing that your original house does not do. Buy it if you want a two story house, otherwise, don’t bother.

LabLover2014

Thanks for letting me know. Now I won’t waste my 5000 eStore points if it’s only decor.

suzette424

A question for the key master: I have left several comments on articles on Webkinz Newz and they say waiting to be approved. I have yet to have one approved and posted. I don’t feel I say anything wrong so I’m not sure why my posts are never approved. Is there more to simply posting then waiting?

Comments are closed.