GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Fracktail

I’m not sure if this question has been asked before, but will we ever be able to make our own forum topics? I know it would be more convenient to have one trading forum instead of a plethora of “Wanna Trade?” forums, but some of the original topics were very unique (case in point: the Kinz Chat forum, where people made their own Webkinz “characters” and had them interact with other people’s characters) and don’t really fit in any of the default topics. (If an answer was already announced in the past, I apologize. I haven’t been able to go on Webkinz or GanzWorld lately, so I don’t know what’s going on.) Thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’m really sorry, but members will not be able to create Topics from now on. The ability to do so was being abused in the previous version of the Forum so the decision was made to simplify the topics.

Fracktail

Oh, that’s too bad. I respect your decision, though; it was probably the best course of action after the privilege was being abused. Thank you for answering and have a wonderful day!

ILuvPink5

Thank you for the info, Gennelle! I respect that and thank you and ganz for all that you do! :D

Ohh, how was it abused? I’m glad you did the right thing though. I miss you, Gennelle!

WHEN IS MICHAEL GOING TO DO ANOTHER LET’S BUILD VIDEO?!?!? I really like them and can’t wait for another!

Rainy

Ganze Parent Club? How come Ganz Parent Club hasn’t had any new events or prizes in a long time?

Gracie10294

Hi, Rainy! Webkinz is probably busy with everything they do. Think about everything the do. ;) It may take some time for them to add any new events.. Its hard for me to be patient but then I thought about that. Hope this helped! -Gracie

Rainy

Why hasn’t Ganze Parent Club added any events or prizes in a long time are they not going to do it anymore?

Hey! I was wondering why this did not work, I was clicking a ton of acorns floating around, and when I logged in it said that I won those, but it never added it to my total. I hope you can answer soon!

I think it said that if you already received 5 that day you won’t receive one from webkinznewz. Not positive though. Hope this helps though!

Comments are closed.