GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ShanTilley

PLEASE HELP!!! For some unknown reason I am unable to login to my Webkinz account!!! It’s been happening for 2 or 3 days now. When I type in my username and password, it tells me that the member information is not correct. Thinking I may have made a typo, I tried again, but it told me the same thing. I have tried over and over and I still cannot login. I tried to change my password but it wouldn’t let me. Now I am completely unable to get into my AuntLulu123 account. This is my main account. I have two other accounts but rarely use them and I am not deluxe on the other two accounts. I am able to get into those accounts, but not my AuntLulu123 account. PLEASE HELP ME! I wrote to customer support, but they have not answered me. I have cleared my cache and that hasn’t helped, either. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Please send Customer Service another message at webkinzsupport@ganz.com — they’re the only ones that can help you retrieve or reset your account information. Hope that helps!

nonnyx2

The Webkinz Pet of the Month Video section is not working properly.

trigger50

i lost my water ballon cannan when i put it in my room can i get it back thank you trigger50

caralysse

I just bought a haunted funhouse bunkbed that is not showing in my dock. any help available would be appreciated.

tarayvonne

Is there another set date on fixing any of these broken or invisible items? I just bought the super spy laser room thingy last night. It sticks off the wall four spaces deep (it should be flat against the wall right?) and it’s messed up visually, too. Then I went in and bought a frozen slippery pond of sorts and dropped it in the room to find it totally invisible. It was a sad shopping trip. From now on I will have to look through the list of broken items before buying anything :(

Comments are closed.