GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

MEG_WEBKINZ

Hiya guys, um I think today is the last Saturday of the month, so is there supposed to be a Social Media Superstar today? Just wondering… I have MANY suspicions cause everyone here is so great!!! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pokekinz

Yep, they announced it. Congratulations to Autumn! :D But, MEG_WEBKINZ, I was just wondering… Could you send me the Big Bow Dining Chair, Girl’s Board Shorts, and Denim Dream Dress before they retired? I don’t mean to be pushy, but I’m a little anxious you might have forgotten. (;・・)

WolfRebel

Everything is confusing to me right now because i just returned to webkinz, it has changed a lot… So I really don’t know where to start. I can’t even access my old account (I forgot the password and email to it) does anyone have any advice?

sally
        Key Master

Please email webkinzsupport@ganz.com — they can assist you with recovering your old account.

redgreen

I read somewhere that Webkinz accounts get deleted after 2 years of not logging in, is this still true?

sally
            Key Master

That was never true. Old accounts are archived, not deleted. An account is only deleted by request.

Commakinz

Oh okay, are archived accounts still not working?

redgreen

Is there a way to change the e-mail on your webkinz newz account? I am not using my current e-mail and would like to change it without a new account

redgreen

I think I will just get a new account. :)

lavadragon

Yeeeah, I too wish we could change out emails @redgreen ;-; I have no clue how though! I kinda wanna change my account from my dad’s email to mine, so when I upload fan art he doesn’t get overrun with a bunch of notification thingys.

lavadragon

So if I am correct this text is bold? And this text may be italicized? Hopefully? Kudos if I am actually right. ✍(◔◡◔) I checkout the site, it actually helped :D Thanks man!

Pokekinz

It looks like you pretty much have it, but that maybe you’ve forgotten to give the tags an end point… To end the effect of an HTML tag, you pretty much type the same thing you used to start it, you put a forward slash immediately behind the text or letter you use for that specific tag (for instance, I use a lowercase “i” for italics, inside those “less than” and “greater than” symbol things, so to end the tag, I’d put a “/i” inside the symbols). Hopefully that made sense…. W3schools explains HTML tags much better than I can, though. XD

kitkat8765

How did you do that?

lavadragon

Hello all! I am hoping someone will help me with HTML Tags, (How to type them on WKN so my wording will be italicized, bolded, etc.) I have had countless explanations, but I just can’t seem to get the hang of it! So far, all I believe is that to make a word bold, you but in on the outside of the word or phrase, Is this correct? Or not? I get incredibly confused when trying to figure out Tags. I have looked up countless, “How To Videos” etc. I just can’t figure it out! ;-; If anyone can give me tips, or anything to help me out, it’s greatly appreciated! Just bare with me now, It is now my time to figure out this confusing subject! >:) ~Lavaяdagоп❅

lavadragon

Just leave it to me to spell my very own name wrong, what I meant to say, was, ~Lavadяagоп❅ Sorry folks! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Pokekinz

Hm…. Well, when I was learning how to use HTML tags, I used a site called W3schools. It’s pretty cool, because it tells you the HTML tags and how to use them, and then let’s you try them out for yourself (so you can type whatever it is you want to type, and add HTML tags).

redgreen

I am hoping this is green! Please be green!! If it is not… this is weird…

redgreen

man not green :(

Commakinz

italics? please be italics!

lavadragon

@redgreen I am unsure, but I only think that people who work at § can use different colors when typing :) And @CommaKinz, It’s italics XD

Comments are closed.