GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

SBAroo

Why can’t I answer Quizzy questions for Everyone? I can play any others, but once I click on Everyone the topics won’t light up… :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

salemwitch08

How do you get rid of the dumb cheetah commercial and the get lost one?

sally
        Key Master

If you’re trying to turn off 3rd party ads in Webkinz World, you’ll need to visit the Parent’s Area and deactivate them: http://www.webkinz.com/parents.html

Hey! I made myself a brand new account for the Share Center only, from now on instead of uploading art as “lavadragon” I now will be “OfficialAdventure” Same person, different name :) Heh, now my dad won’t get spammed by emails, instead, I will XD

lavadragon

Yes that’s me^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Proof!

llllllllllll

How do you earn kinzcash?

ojibwa

I have two questions: On the peeking porcupine event, I have found him 5 times on two different days, but when I log into Webkinz, there is never a new prize in my dock. How does that work? Also, and this is about Webkinz World – specifically Vacation Island. Can you only win the raffle once in the Cove? I won a lava lump once, but I’ve won twice since then and not gotten a prize. I hope you can help — I have looked everywhere I can think of for the answer!

wingjs

Same with me on the Porcupine event. I have found him several days now and nothing on my dock.

Comments are closed.