GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

atlass

I was trying new clothes on my penguin and I had taken off the clothes I had on before which were the following: a hat, shirt, belt, pants, and shoes. I tried putting those clothes back on, but the shirt kept popping off when I would put pants on, and the pants would pop off if I put the belt or a shirt on. The outfit that im trying to put on is the, mayor’s outfit. I would put different pants with the blazer and it would work, but when I put a different shirt on with the mayor’s pants, it wouldn’t. It was perfectly fine before I took the outfit off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

wildone

why doe’s my bonus kinzcash get taken away after I receive it

GoGanz24

I noticed that too. But you do actually get the bonus kinzcash if you do the math. You’re supposed to get the full amount plus half of the amount. For some reason it give you double the amount, so it then takes away the second half that you weren’t supposed to get and leaves you the one and a half that you were supposed to get. I hope this made sense.

marimar10

I am unable to get into my garden room. I can get into every other room but that one. What do I do? I cleared my cache and I still can’t get in.

I cant either, for three days now. I need to get in my garden.

nov63

Mw too, on one I can’t get into any of my rooms

chrissyranch

Hello! Anyone else having trouble with receiving their peek-a-newz prizes? For the last two months I’ve played consistently and completed the daily peek-a-newz almost every day. I’ve only received maybe about 3 or 4 of those prizes in two months of hunting and clicking. Is there a glitch that needs to be fixed? Anyone else having similar problems receiving earned prizes? Also my dock is still ending my items before the end of the alphabet. I have so many items still missing, of all types, clothing, decorations, furniture. Please advise, when will this glitch be fixed. I cannot use or see my items, I cannot decorate, cannot trade or gift properly. I do not know if I am repurchasing things I already have. There are retired items and prizes that I cannot acquire again…. etc. Please help!! Thanks, chrissysranch

wingjs

I have been trouble receiving the prizes. I have been doing the peek-a-news for several weeks now and have not received a single prize.

sally
          Key Master

There is no notification for the prizes you win — you’ll have to look through your dock for the new items

dctalk

For the deluxe trial that goes on until March 3rd, if we dress our pet and use the deluxe extra way were you get to put more clothes on you pet, when the trial is over what happens to your clothes? do they return to your dock? do they stay on your pet, but if you take them off they cant go back on the deluxe way? thanks! ~ dctalk

Comments are closed.