GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

H115

I couldn’t figure out how to ask questions so I got on here. So I’m an oldie at Webkinz. I stopped playing a few years ago, but I want to play again. I remember my username and password, but it doesn’t work when I try them. I used my mom’s old e-mail, which she no longer uses. I was wondering how to enter one of my Secret Passwords to get my account back, if there is a way anymore.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Brumno

Dear Webkinz I am playing the parrot game to win prizes. The one where you have to find 5 of them. I have been playing this everyday in March. Yesterday I looked in my dock. None of the prizes ever showed up. I know I player the game right because it tells me to look in my dock. I am also signed in. I just haven’t gotten March prizes. In February I did receive them. Can you tell me why I don’t get my prizes. So I can fix it or can you fix it. Thank you BRUMNO

GoGanz24

My Pop Diva Karaoke Machine and my Caterpillar Bubble Blower don’t work right now. I don’t see them on the list of items not currently working correctly. I don’t know if there is someone I should be contacting about this, or if someone else already informed you and it’s being worked on. Thank you for your help.

57abby

I also have tons of things that are either gray squares or not working as they should. where do I find the list of things you are working on to fix. Or can we report these items somewhere? Thanks

GoGanz24

On the side of the screen there are green and blue boxes. One of the blue boxes is titled IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Scroll though the yellow arrow tabs on the sides of that box till you find the picture with the beavers Nuts and Bolts on it that says SPECIAL MESSAGE on it and also has the Webkinz logo. Click on that article and it will bring you to the page that has the links at the bottom of it for all of the things that aren’t working correctly as well as a link with several lists of stuff that they fixed.

57abby

Thanks GoGanz24 I finally got around to looking at the list. Trouble is it doesn’t seem to be going down very fast!

kiwikat

Ever since the big change in Webkinz last year happened alot of my things in my rooms don’t work anymore like the huge prizes we got for completing tasks. Some of my pools too or there’s just an outline of a box on the floor. All my playpens I got from my wish tokens like 7 all leave boxes on the floor :( not happy about that. Also when we all received 2,000 epoints a few years back…I finally bought the magic boquet of flowers that are supposed to change colour…well they don’t! Hoping that will be all fixed along with our pet actions xo thanks xo

chrissyranch

HI. Is there a March challenge going on right now other than deluxe? I have several friends sending requests for me to send things to help with their challenge, but my account does not show a new or March challenge. Thanks, chrissysranch

chrissyranch

Dear Sally Webkinz, is there a March challenge?

Has anyone else had issues getting to see Amanda Panda in the Wish Factory? The screen goes white and either disconnects me or when I try to go to other places it won’t let me/messes up that location. I need to make 2 wishes of the Day for a quest and, well, it’s not going to happen if I can’t get to see her. I tried from the Map, Today’s activities, AND from Things to Do screens. Any suggestions?

Comments are closed.