GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ggsparkle1

Sally, can you tell me what we are able to do with the Coin Gift Boxes..? I tried totrade and also sell them, but noting seems to work…thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

57abby

I found that you can drop them into your pet’s room just like a gift box and coins will appear in your dock

aneleseel

I just got a FrooFroo Fox and it came with 10,000 deluxe points. I tried entering the code at the estore and is says it’s not correct. What am I doing wrong.

Brumno

Dear Webkinz I’m sorry to have to talk to you in this area. This is the only way to communicate. Some how I was able to get into this area. When I try to log in ti webkinz World I can’t. The log in area keeps saying CREATE AN ACCOUNT. I already have an account I just can’t log in. Please help right away. I will try and see if I can get in this area later. Could you please reply back. Thank you. Mykids love playing on this almost every day now they can’t collect the eggs. BRUMNO

ash8dawn

There is a big spot in my room that is blank, meaning there is nothing in it, but the red shows when try to put it there, currently it is just a “junk” room, but eventually I want to make it a pet’s bedroom, and I cant figure out how to complain to ganz about this, if anyone know how to fix this problem or contact them, that would be a big help, thanks!

57abby

Is it a gray square? I had one and when I clicked it to edit it and remove it like it was a real thing, it showed up in my dock under new things. then I could tell what it was! (It was the designer inground pool which I don’t think has been fixed yet.

kiwikat

Hi Webkinz/Ganz I asked a question in the wrong forum…it’s concerning about all my tvs they all dont work anymore since webkinz x I just bought a 40,000 colossel tv yesterday and it doesn’t work either. I still have boxes on my floors and walls with things that don’t work anymore. I’m upset about that. When will it all be fixed??? Also our pet actions still waiting for those to work as well signed tnt3636

Comments are closed.