GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

orangeiscool

Looking for ideas for things to do with items you cannot trade or sell. I have attics, storage and junk rooms> I have stopped getting the bonus prizes etc as so many of the items fall into this category.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MEG_WEBKINZ

Hi orangeiscool! You may not be seeing this seeing as you posted a month ago, but I would make some cool rooms with them! I don’t believe that there is an item in Webkinz World that one can’t use. But if you REALLY don’t want them, you may be able to contact Customer Support for help. Hope this helps! =)

sunshinepaws

Ok, I don’t know where to post this, but i used my Ganz ‘Moneyz’ to get the teal punk dress from the rewards but it never showed up in my dock. Now it is no longer available as a reward. Am I out of luck, or is there any way to get the dress back? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pokekinz

Well, you’ve probably seen this by now, but now they’re giving away the dress for free for the rest of the month, you can get it from a link in a Newz article. So… Yay! XD

FennecFox

Yep, what Poke said! You can now get it for free! It’s quite a snazzy dress. xD

lavadragon

and ^spiffy^ I’m sorry I couldn’t resist. I’m gonna get one and trade it. Looking for good deals 24/7.

FennecFox

haha! Spiffy, i like it. :D

TaffyKitty12

Heheh, that’s funny, lava! Spiffy…. heheh… That was a good Spiffy Lion pun XD (I’m assuming that’s why you said “Spiffy”, right?)

lavadragon

XD yep yep

TaffyKitty12

Sorry for the late reply, lava! I commented on your post yesterday, but when I checked today, it randomly disappeared! O_o Well, anyhow, hehe, that was a funny pun! I like Webkinz name puns XD

bunsnbeak15

Is it still possible to assign Zums as friends for Webkinz pets so they will fly along with them as they walk through my house? It’s been awhile since I’ve played, and I can’t remember how to do it or find a way.

You have to be in the Clubhouse. Then you can pick a buddy to follow your pet. Have fun

netge

I bought the new fairy pyjamas a few days ago and also the teal punk riot dress, the pyjamas came through to my account ok, but the dress didn’t, is there a problem with the dress appearing in accounts?

katrina1957

I play in Webkinz World almost every day, Tell me how to gain money in ewebkinz in order buy things. I have had the same amout since forever, Please Help me figure this so I CAN BUY ITEMS. katrina1957

tiggerjazz

Did you try earning money at the arcade? That’s gets you quite a bit. You could also go to places like the employment office or the Webkinz stadium to earn some cash. How this helps! :)

Comments are closed.