GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ELJUCO1964

YAY Ganz team on overtime… most of my items are back including my pool … So a Giant Thank You Team for working so hard… HUGS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

suzyanna1

I am having problems on my webkinz account when I try to spin the deluxe wheel or send friend request for acorns. How do I get help? Thx Suzyanna1

I have one question. I hope it doesn’t sound like I’m being impatient, but why is it taking such a long time for comments to moderate?

Fracktail

The comments are moderated by a team of real people, and they are most likely busy with other stuff in their lives. During weekdays they’re quicker and usually have a predictable hourly/bihourly schedule, but during weekends it’s more erratic; which is understandable, everyone needs time off! To be honest I feel like I don’t acknowledge the mods enough, it’s gotta be hard to keep up with my constant stream of blather and nonsense, heheh. So here’s to the moderators! Thanks for keeping up with this crazy-active forum and keeping it kid-friendly for the users. Hurrah!

Oh okay. Thanks for answering my question, Fracktail!

keuka01

Why can’t I access “I NEED THIS ITEM” in the trading forum? It’s been since June 14 since I last left a comment and every time I try to access my comment the site sends me to a weird page or says we are down for maintenance, but you are not because I get back in to another section of Trading Forum and get in fine. Please fix this problem as it has been happening to me on and off for several months prior to June 14.

My Gypsy Vanner giftbox wont open….I have the pet that goes with it.

Sally, how can I unsubscribe from the forum “notify me of any replies” ? I can’t find my question and can’t remember what it was. The emails are being reduced so we can close that email account. Regular Ganz emails are ok I just need the forum emails stopped. catladyinpajamas

sally
        Key Master

Click on your username in your comment to open your profile. Then click on the Subscriptions link. You can unsubscribe from there :)

Comments are closed.