GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ginnylea

Does the peek a news work on ipad

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

yes

aviary5

Are the Party Packs working? I was invited to a party and tried to go but I kept getting the message “Requesting Blueprints.” But I was able to “Grab a Loot Bag”

LadyLapis1

Will we ever be able to remove/sell rooms in our house? I have so many rooms that I have no use for, and I’d like to be able to get rid of them! Also, anyway we can move rooms around? Thank you! -Your Friend, LadyLapis

leena14371

Please help. I have lots of points collected in Ganz world but cannnot redeem them for prizes I would like. After choosing a prize and pressing redeem, I see that my account name is lots of letters and numbers so it will not go through. I have sent 3 tickets and an email to customer service with no help. Now I hear that I may have missed my chance to get the never ending candy bowl. How can I fix this?

sally
        Key Master

I’ve put in a request to remove the WW account associated to your GanzWorld account. Once that’s been done, you should be able to log in with the WW account you want associated to your GW account. It will then be permanently associated to that account.

leena14371

Thank you very much , Sally! You are always so helpful. Can’t wait to see the new prizes and send them to my account. Have a great day!

leena14371

Hi Sally, unfortunately, your fix for my Ganzworld account was a temporary one. Back to many letters and numbers showing up when I try to redeem prizes :( It should be attached to account Leena17. Maybe there is something else we could try? Thanks again and have an awesome day!

sally
            Key Master

Could you please send a screenshot of what you see to ganzworldsupport@ganz.com?

leena14371

Good morning, Sally. Just emailed a screen shot. Hope it goes through. Thanks again!

leena14371

Happy Holidays. Sally! Do you know if Ganz Support received my screen shot? Thank you for checking into this for me.

sally
              Key Master

It doesn’t look like it arrived. If the screenshot is too large, it may not be sent. Try to make sure that the file is under 1mb.

leena14371

Good morning Sally, still no fix for this ganzworld account. I think that I was able to send the correct size screenshot the second time. All I need is to have this account linked to my webkinz account Leena17 so that I can redeem prizes. Do you see any solution? Thanks, as always, for helping and have a great spring day!

sally
              Key Master

Let’s try something different. Log out of your GanzWorld account. Now click the JOIN button at the top right. Now click the Webkinz logo underneath where it says “Register with:” — enter your WW username and password. It will refresh and then ask you for your GanzWorld username and password. Log in using your leena14371 account. That should associate your Webkinz World log in to the GanzWorld account. Let me know if that works!

leena14371

No luck, Sally. Does not refresh and ask for ganzworld sign-in after logging in with Webkinz World ID and password. Then when I try to go back to login, it says that that username is already being used. Thanks for trying, though!

sally
              Key Master

Would you be able to try it on a different browser? If it didn’t refresh, it didn’t behave as it is supposed to. It’s worth a shot, because the fix that was done before didn’t last, which means there might be something fundamentally wrong with the GanzWorld account and they’ll probably recommend creating a new one :(

leena14371

Hi again, tried a different browser and it did refresh, but after logging in and trying to redeem, it doesn’t show my Webkinz account – shows many letters and numbers instead. Then the error message. Will be glad to set up a new account, but is there anyway to keep the points that I have earned?

sally
              Key Master

I will ask. They may be able to reset the account again, so you may want to redeem as many points as you can before the error occurs again. The last time we spoke over email, they had seen transactions that had occurred after the point you started experiencing the issue again. I think you were going to check if they went to another account, but I don’t think I saw a response to that.

sally
              Key Master

One last question, since what you’re experiencing seems to be different from what’s being recorded by the database — do you see a change in your Moneyz amount when you try to redeem and get the error message?

leena14371

No, Sally, no change in money amount. Actually, I gain a point. Not sure why it shows more transactions. The last time I actually got anything was when you reset the account for me. Only tried once, and afterwards, did not see the prizes on other accounts. I think there would have been a notification. Thanks for your being so helpful and if they are able to reset, will redeem what I can and setup a new account :)

sally
              Key Master

Apparently they did something :D Can you try again?

leena14371

Just gave it another try. Tried to join,registering with Webkinz World account and then signing into GanzWorld account but it still says that screen name is already used. Looks like it will be a new account for me…. Thanks so much, Sally for trying so hard to help!

sally
              Key Master

Sorry, I should have clarified. I think they attached your Webkinz World account to your GanzWorld account. Can you try redeeming your Moneyz again?

sally
              Key Master

OK, so their records show that id was deleted and doesn’t exist anymore. Have you by any chance cleared your cache recently?

leena14371

Good morning again, Sally, this attempt to redeem was the same….. shows my account as sc-984cf33689769fd66c0bc6fba18489. When I click ok, error message says Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later.

leena14371

yes, Sally , probably did clear cache after update on Wednesday morning -not good?

sally
              Key Master

No, clearing cache is good :) Do you know if you delete cookies at the same time? If you have the opportunity, could you try logging in from a different computer and see if you have the same issue?

leena14371

Good morning, Sally. Having trouble logging in on the desktop. I am logged in on the laptop, though, and was able to send the bakery gift to my account. Here’s something that’s different – on my other account, when I click on a floating prize, a pop-up comes up that says congratulations with the account name. On Leena14371, the pop-up says congratulations – please log-in with your Webkinz World Account to receive your prize. Does that help you at all?

leena14371

Yes, Sally, cleared cookies also. Finally logged in on another computer and problem is the same. Don’t know why they think the account is deleted – I can still sign in, win prizes and have them sent to my accounts. Just can’t redeem prizes with points earned.

sally
              Key Master

Thanks for the update. I’ve relayed the info. It prompting you for your username and password when you do the floaty clicky or Peek-A-Newz activities just means that it doesn’t have a WW account permanently attached. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

leena14371

Wonder if I could set-up a free Webkinz account with all those letters and symbols? :)

sally
              Key Master

I don’t think that will work :) But they apparently cleared all references to that old ID, so give it another go?

leena14371

Thanks so much, Sally, to you and the staff for trying. Looked promising at first, redeemed to show my other account, Leena71. Pushed OK to see if it would go through anyway but ended up with the error message again. I really appreciate all the attempts to fix this, but time for me to open a new account! Thanks again and have a great day!

laffytaffy

How long is webkinz going to take for the update?

sally
        Key Master

It’s done. Go check it out :)

Comments are closed.