GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

smr1946

How do I get to the Dr. McStuffens video challenge?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kassey7889

i would really like to know how to trade because i have ALOT of stuff that i don’t want anymore and would like to give it away. thanks! Friend Me ~ Kassey7889~ On Webkinz

Gracie10294

Hello kassey! The only possible way to trade is in the clubhouse. The clubhouse is located on the things to do button on the right corner. Search for clubhouse. Click on it, click kinzchat and click the trading room. Hope I helped! :D Any more questions, Plmk. -Gracie

Gracie10294

Webkinz staff and key masters, I think we should thank all of you for all that you do! You do ALOT of things as I can see. We need to be a little more patient with the events not changing and stuff.. We all know you read every comment and try to do your best to answer them! But, thank you so much for everything! -Webkinz fan, Gracie

tinygma

SAFEST WAY is in the TRADEING ROOM that way no one gets cheated and everyone gets SOMETHING they like. PEOPLE trade FOODS as well as PSI items . Try something small and learn how it works . Then you will be more comfortable tradeing there . The Tradeing Room is in the CLUBHOUSE >

crystal33447

hi gennelle! why have you not answered my questions and suggestions? you answer other peoples. please answer! btw, i love podkinz! to bad mike left he made everything funny with you! now there is no comedy in the act! fyi that means the podkinz does not have enough laughs. anyway. well bye!<:

crystal33447

hi! i wanted to know how to send e store points? please tell! well bye!<:

Gracie10294

HEllo, Crystal! The way to send estore points is, To create a Ganzestore account. Let me know if you have any more questions. :) -Gracie

Laur776

Would you bring back the Halloween Hunt maze in October? I have all the trophies at Mazin’ Hamsters except the Halloween one. I understand that you don’t plan to add new features, but this isn’t something new. Please, I spent a lot of time playing Mazin’ Hamsters, and I just want to finish my collection of trophies :(

Comments are closed.